Iqra, where feels quite imperative, produces / compiles its own books and work-books on different subjects to meet the needs of curriculum (with Islamic integration).
- In Iqra, the curriculum is designed after a careful thought to achieve academic excellence without violating divinely laid principles.
- A conventional adaptation is made to inculcate Islamic Ideology with the lessons planned.
- Affiliated with Wifaq-ul-Madaris.
- The academic year starts from April comprising two halves. The first half commences in october followed by half yearly examination Likewise, second half commences in March ending with final examination.
- In between the above mentioned examinations, periodic tests are held regularly.
- Regular PTMs (Parent Teacher Meetings) are arranged for prompt parent-teacher interaction.
Assessment and Evaluation
- Students’ academic progress is evaluated through class tests, monthly assessments, half yearly and final assessments. The result of periodic tests and evaluation are aggregated with the final assessment result for the academic session.
- Assessments of Nazrah Quran-e-Majeed are held regularly for correct Tajweed.
- The adoption of Sunnah etiquettes and school discipline as well as child’s learning attitude are also considered at the time of rating a student along with the marking of oral and written assessments.
- Bonus marks are awarded on parents’ presence at Parents Meeting.